Our part-time Master of Management, Marketing Analytics (MMA) program lays a foundation of cutting-edge techniques, big data analytic skills and the real-world experience our graduates need to strengthen businesses and transform industries through data-driven decision-making.
Thinking Big – And Using Data for Good
We believe big data can change the world. That’s why we’re committed to providing a world-class education – and sending out data analytics professionals prepared to tackle the global market’s biggest data-driven challenges. It’s all part of our mission to think and do the extraordinary.
Invest in Your Future
- In today’s digital world, data analytics has become the heartbeat of modern marketing
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that marketing analytics jobs will grow by 22 percent in North Carolina from 2016-2026 – and by 23 percent nationally
- In the last six months, RTP companies Cisco, Lenovo and Red Hat have posted more than 75 openings for marketing analytics talent
- Marketing analytics professionals are being recruited by marketing firms, big brands and companies like LatentView, DenoLogix, and ThirdEye that specialize in this space
- Marketing Analytics graduates can fill a multitude of jobs – marketing analysts, market research analysts, predictive analytics analysts, business analytics analysts, digital marketing specialists and more
Business Analytics has the potential to transform the modern organization — making the organization more efficient, robust and successful than ever before.
Bill Rand, Executive Director, Business Analytics Initiative